Fightback (formerly the Workers Party) is a socialist political party active in campaigns nationwide.
We aim to build a new political movement based on the interests of workers in Aotearoa/NZ and internationally.
Our activities include organising in workplaces, campaigning against imperialism and supporting the Mana movement.
Fightback stands on the following platform:
1. Opposition to all New Zealand and Western imperialist intervention in the Third World and all Western imperialist alliances.
2. Secure jobs for all with a living wage and a shorter working week.
3. For the unrestricted right of workers to organise and take industrial action and no limits on workers’ freedom of speech and activity.
4. For working class unity and solidarity - equality for women, Maori and other ethnic minorities and people of all sexual orientations and identities; open borders and full rights for migrant workers.
5. For a working peoples’ republic.
If you agree with these points then you should join us - all it costs is $1.