Fuck John Key

(Music by Chuck Berry)

On the plutey side of Auckland where the salaries swell

In a half acre mansion in the middle of Parnell

Created out of value stole from you and me

There lives a little arsehole that they call John Key

He learned how to play the figures really well

To help the bosses screw the workers down to hell

GO - GO JOHNNY  GO - GO JOHNNY  GO -GO JOHNNY  GO - GO - GO JOHNNY  GO -TORY FUCK OFF

He came into power by saying he’d tax much less

And doing that would fix the economic mess

Exploiters at the top are going to benefit

While all the rest of us sink lower in the shit

We didn’t used to live in bloody paradise

But no rights for ninety days just tightens up the vice

( chorus)

Now some say the way to lose this Tory germ

Is voting Labour back to have another term

Well, we tried that tactic back in ’84

The slash we got from Rogernomics still feels raw

Don’t let any yuppie bastard fool ya

We need a change of system, not a change of ruler

( chorus)

Don Franks 2009

15 Responses to Fuck John Key

1. Paul Drake says:

Hi Don I really like that one. Do you mind if I pass that on to all my friends? If we could get someone to actualy play it it could even make the charts, You could even live like the Osbornes!!!

PD

2. Don Franks says:

Cheers Paul. Sure, pass away. Any of my political songs are out there for anyone who wants to use them.

We recorded a version of Fuck John Key the other day and just getting it mixed.

My liver would not be up to living like Ozzie.

3. Jim B says:

Yeah FUCK john Key! and fuck the National party scumbags, and fuck the filthy Act party as well!

4. Alastair Reith says:

Fuck Phil Goff and the Labour Party scumbags too!

5. Casey says:

I suggest that people read “Thus Speaks Qadosh Erectus: Political Thoughts For A Sane Society” at http://www.scribd.com/doc/17316303/Thus-Speaks-Qadosh-Erectus

6. Robbie says:

FUCK the damned national party, they are the lowest form of life, they hit the poor sick and injured, all for PROFIT, I hope they all die

7. Paula says:

FUCK John Key and his party, they ar hurting the poor, i hate them all

8. Nerida says:

Hohn keys Government is destroying NZ, handing everythin over to maori,, its a bad place to live now,

and yes FUCK that rich bastsrd KEY@!!!!

9. Nerida.
    I agree with you on Key happily taking part in the destruction of NZ.
    But he is not giving everything to Maori. Yes he is working with the Maori Party and Maori tribal elites. But he is not in any way “handing them everything”. Can you give some examples of everything that is being handed over?

10. Ronny says:

John Key is a frigging scumbag, them emission trafing is gonna fuck us all, and what about the price of cigs, the damned toerag shithead

11. Quinn says:

Given the quality of some of the statements here it is obvious we need some sort of system to run things that isn’t entirely open to mob mentality, however, john key is a fake slimey, ruthless, dishonest, corporate lapdog piece of shit. and I hate him and all of those self serving tossers that work with him. Roger Douglas is conceited little retard that fukn near ruined this country, unfortunately though, Labour were handed a country that had been bankrupted by the previous National government. So some selling of the family silver was unfortunately probably necessary. you got to know your history lads… If you knew that then you’d also know that Moari have been fucked over in this country also, and good on them for trying to get something back. How bout doing a bit of research before you drop your racist bull shit.

12. PJ says:

Key`s govt will do a lot of damage before they get the boot, takes 10 to 15yrs to get over a national party rule, look at all the jobs flying out the door, national relies on plenty of unemployment to drive down wages,,believe me , i know what i`m talking about.

Yes and Fuck the ACT party as well, and the bludging maori party

13. Gary W says:

I totally agree with PJ.
    This Key and his cohorts are also hiding behind the Christchurch Quake to deliver his nasty cuts to the health system/welfare/services, this country will wake up soon and hopefully NEVER elect a national party again the greedy bastards!!

14. Shady says:

15. Shady says:

I think John key and national party have done nothing to cerb youth unemployment and he has buggerd up the health system and put the price of goin to the docta up. It is dam sad as every body will suffer for what he has done . And it makes me mad how he rules this country like third world. I think he and his lying party should all bow their heads in shame. I think nz needs to wake up and smell the rose s to what this Menice prime minster is doing. It amazes me to see every thing in this country Either gettin shut Down or abolished. Get rid of this money munching machine before he casues any more troubble. John key should be charged with treeson , perverting the cause of justice , manslaughter , murder , defamation of character . Key and his nasty party should be shot .